Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Flag Football

After a long season of supporting their own kids in football our ward decided to play some old man's football. It was a lot of fun to watch but there were a lot of injuries. I think everyone walked off the field limping or holding something that hurt. John couldn't move for two days after but he loved every minute of it. Tanner took all of these pictures. The kids were so excited and proud to be watching their dads play instead of the other way around!




















John's Biggest FANS!!!!














5 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

dude girl you look hot in that hat!!

Jen said...

You are a good wife, I didn't want to sit over there with kids! It looks fun though, I told Brandon he is getting to old!

These Are The Days said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKI!!! I'm sorry that you are a whole year older than me. :) Pay back huh?

Speaking of ward sports. Remember all the games we used to go to? I was just telling Jaxon the other day about when you, Angie and I all got those cute shoes with the colorful pencils on them. We sat on the stage at a basketball game swinging our feet, thinking we were cool.

Have a great birthday!!

The Bennett's said...

I'm going to have to agree with Hailey, I love you in the hat!

These Are The Days said...

Come on now Nicki...it's December! Hey, I just found Christine on facebook. She's having a baby and due on Christmas day. You should get on facebook and chit chat with her. Love ya, hope you're doing good.