Thursday, October 16, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


Happy 4th Anniversary BABY! John and I met at ChuckE Cheese, 4 years ago. I can't believe that it has been that long. Yes, we really met at Chuck E Cheese and no John did not work there. He stalked me all night while I was there with my kids. Right when I was about ready to leave he asked me out and Tanner was the one that gave him my phone number. He was so nervous to talk to me, it was really cute. We went out a few nights later and I don't think that we have been apart since. It has been a crazy four years, adjusting to ex's and step kids! But I wouldn't trade it for anything. John is my best friend, he is the male version of myself. Those of you who know us know that we laugh a lot! I think it helps us get through our stressful life. He is such a good dad to my kids, I couldn't ask for more. He coaches their sports and attends every dance recital and parent teacher conference. He hugs them and kisses them and tucks them in at night. He makes me a better person and I love him so much. John has taught me to make life fun, to laugh and not to stress about the little things! Thanks for all you do for me babe, I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

The Cluffs said...

Thinking of my family is the best thng in the world!
love,courtney

The Greenwoods said...

I cant even believe it has been 4 years!!! that is so awesome hope you had a great anniversary!!!

Whitney said...

You guys are so cute and you have the cutest family!!!